18 December 2010

Christmas Cards

So busy making cards this week in between working and a spot of attending Christmas - Do's that I haven't had enough time to stop and post!

This is one made using a clear Pepper & Friends Christmas stamp. Simply coloured with polychromos. A touch of fluffy stuff added for snow and some white peel off snowflakes.

The card is a lovely aperture one from Craft Creations.
Slowly catching up - have made 36 wedding invitations as well since I last posted so looking forward to a day or two resting over the festive period I think before I get in to playing with all the bits I have spent the year accumulating again!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card - Pepper and Friends are so cute. Hope the weather isn;t causing you any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jill. You sound like you've been really busy....... hope you get time to rest and play with your goodies over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete