4 October 2010

Demo

Just been to a little Stampin' Up workshop (as you do!).

Saving pennies for another one in November but
it is very scary how stamps that look nothing in the catalogue become very appealing when you play with them. I just see that Jenny (I will add a link but need to finish a card before I go to bed!) has used the Ornate Flowers set that I wouldn't of looked at - very appealing and I only played with it because I asked to see what the new clear stamps looked like!

Anyway, this was a little card we did as a make and take. It used the scallop border punch, a stamping wheel, ribbon, Oval All stamp set and the lovely oval punches - a very tempting set of goodies if you are just starting out, and such lovely colour card.

1 comment:

  1. A very elegant card and I agree about actually seeing the stamps in action - seems to make them even more tempting.

    ReplyDelete