2 October 2010

Bauble

Especially for Val a xmas bauble this afternoon!

We happened to meet at our local craft establishment at a demo this morning and were made to buy the latest goody bag with a Papermania Bauble template in!

I cut a smaller bauble in card and stuck this larger one to it using paper from the Forever Friends Cosy Christmas pack.
The bauble top and strip through the middle are in a lovely sparkly gold card I have.
Holly leaves are an X-Cut punch and some little gems for berries with gold card candy in the corners.

The tree branch is from a pack of Craft Planet Canadian Pine Stems I quite fancied for the purpose!

Not amazing but fairly pleased for a first go and means I have used some new stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jill - you've beaten me to it on the baubles but I did get to use some of the purple flowers (odd choice to be in a red and green themed goody bag). The card will appear on my blog in due course.

    ReplyDelete