9 October 2010

1st Birthday

Another commission today for a first birthday.
I used the little boy die cut decoupage that came with a DOCrafts goody bag a few months ago.
I mounted it on to blue card and cut round it so it stood out a little from the background.

To the card I stuck a piece of birthday paper from the stash, mainly chosen because I believe Charlie is a fan of cake! To personalise I added a '1' to the boys balloon and punched some smaller ones and added peel-off letters to spell his name.

Another quilling workshop tomorrow, I'm sure I used to have more time than this!

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday card - that reminds me I had that goody bag too and haven't yet used the contents!! Enjoy your quilling day - did you not realise that 'someone' has shortened all the hours and not actually told anyone???

    ReplyDelete