14 September 2010

More Emerald!


Another Emerald card.

Managed a quick bit of quilling. Some flowers made from teardrops with little leaves and some scrolls between.

Couple of quilled hearts and a solid coil to place a '55' on.

Number and greeting were peel offs that I coloured to match the theme.

The flowers are made with lovely dutch paper that is edged with shiny green.

Time is flying by, still behind with my quilling and many commission requests keep flooding which I never like to turn away.
Never mind, just another week before I can have a rest!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty - quilling is so effective and dainty. I owe you an icecream - there didn't seem to be an opportunity on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about that Val - I'll swap you for the hints, techniques and demos you gave me all weekend!

    ReplyDelete