19 September 2010

'Evenin' All!'

Apologies all my recent posts have been rather quick on flying past - the end of my 'Quillathon' is nearly there!

Had rather a lot of commissions this month to add to the hectic time I've already made for myself.

This is for a dog loving friend whose partner is a policeman and was all a very specific request.

The back of the card is stencilled with paw prints - using ye olde technique of a lightbox! The Policeman is a 3D sheet I had from paper laughs I think.
The 3 dogs are from the Pepper and Friends range and all stamped individually, touched up with a little bit of colour (their dogs are brown and white) with copics and cut out.

2 comments:

  1. great card for a dog loving policeman and I see you have some Pepper and Friends stamps - nice aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Im sure they will love it

    ReplyDelete