31 August 2010

Wedding

Can post this now the event has passed!

This is one I've done a few of recently in different colours.

The stamps are two individual Hobby Art ones, layered on colours to match the wedding with the flowers also given a hint of colour.

Stamps around the edge are Anita's 'See-D's', the Romance & Whimsical Garden Collection in subtle greens with the little heart also added in matching colour.

In this case I have printed out the wording. Flowers punched out using 2 different punches stuck together around the arch with a spot of stickles in the middle.

If anyone has any suggestions for an Emerald wedding card for a man I'm all ears!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for a wedding card - love it. The only suggestion I can come up with the emerald wedding is - wait for it - something GREEN!!!
    Sorry about my sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete