11 August 2010

Test

Had a quick blog chat this evening with Jose, I could do with spending some time playing with links and seeing what else I can do on my blog, but you know how it is!

In the meantime I am going to try and recommend Jose's blog for you to visit as she kindly gave me some pointers this evening: Visit the blog at http://josesjottings.blogspot.com/ - if this link hasn't worked I know I will be hearing about it! Now on to fix the other things I seem to have a few issues with!!

If I had finished a card this evening I would post it - but I didn't - wasn't entirely happy with my photo transferring but will have another go (one day).

3 comments:

  1. Yes Jill it takes me to my blog, but will email you tomorrow saying how to do the link
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done the link worked - easy when you know how. Look forward to seeing your finished image transfer card and hearing all about it

    ReplyDelete