15 August 2010

Secret!


Made the mistake the other day of saying I hadn't posted as much because I was squirreling away with something which I wouldn't post for a few weeks!

I am 'trying' to work on some pieces for the Quilling AGM in September - which is sneaking up far too quickly for my liking.

Anyway, this is what I am working with and I hope it looks somewhat more spectacular come the end of next month - watch this space!

(Anyone that had an extra clue will be slightly wiser but actual subject matter is still secret!).

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm wonder what you are up to....but I suppose we will have to wait and see.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm... I would love to have a guess, maybe its a twist on salt and pepper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks intriguing and you are right September will arrive all of a sudden - you gotta believe it!!

    ReplyDelete