21 August 2010

Friends


Another outing for the Stampin' Up Vintage Vogue set.

I very much stole this card idea from somewhere on the internet!

Background card from the stash is stamped using versafine imperial purple which has come up really nicely.

A few different versacolor pads were used for the 2 sizes of flowers which were then cut out. A matching brad in the middle of the big flowers and the 'F' is cut out a second time and stuck on with 3d pads for a bit of dimension.

Additional purple layer with border cut using SU punch (which I have been looking for and finally found it had fallen in a bag!).

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Jill, I love this set and you have spurred me on to get it out of the cupboard again.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour scheme here and one of my fave stamp sets (amongst many) but not used it for a while so might have a play later.

    ReplyDelete