2 August 2010

Bike Card


The latest variation on a cycling Thank You card forall the people that assisted Graeme's club in a series of races.

If anyone knows of any good dies, stamps (other than LOTV), punches etc of anything to do with road racing please let me know!

For this card I used a sizzix die through the cuttlebug to leave a bike shaped space in a piece of white card. I then punched the corners with my new EK Success Swiss Cheese punch and the bottom with the matching border (aren't they fab?).


A blue Thank You stamp and this piece of card was stuck on a red base card (the team colours are red, white and blue).

The bike was then cut out again, this time in blue, and affixed to the space with sticky fixers.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the effect your swiss cheese punch makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bike card - it is difficult to find things related to cycling especially racing. I have a stamp of an old bicycle but guess that wouldn't do?? Let me know and I will stamp one or two for you to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jill - love your new punches from EK Success; really effective and that bit different. Not sure if you've turned off your word verification yet but I'm sure everyone will be grateful if you did........

    ReplyDelete