9 August 2010

Anyone for Tennis?

I am still here! In between fighting my way back in to the small corner I have to craft in I have been trying to get some quilling together but for some secret projects that won't be blogged for a few more weeks yet (if I ever finish them).

Anyway, this card was for my sister-in-laws birthday.
It was a sheet of decoupage from Craft Creations with quite a few layers in it, even the ball 'swoosh' had a couple of layers!

I layered the background on white and tennis ball green, used a greeting also from the pack and finished the corners with some matching card candy.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous fun card, looking forward to seeing this secret project, do we have to wait until Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret projects eh???? Great humourous card Jill.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tennis card and some intricate cutting out. Will be watching out for your 'secret' projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear - shouldn't of mentioned it! I am 'trying' to make some things for the Quilling Guild AGM at the end of September, which is approaching far too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete