26 July 2010

Dexter Dog


Had been struggling to find a suitable idea for a card for someone (amazing isn't it, even when you have so much!!), until I found this chappy!

Dexter Dog is an image from DigiStamp Boutique - I can see how these digi stamps become addictive and I think I might be using this one a fair bit.

I coloured him with copics, cutting him out twice so the top one gives a 3D effect. I used a touch of fluffy stuff for the beer top and layered on a selection of card, using my EK Success paw punch to break the lines up - thanks to Michelle for sending me a birthday card which I blatantly stole for inspiration here!!

Peel off greeting on layers of matching card to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Dexter is a great character and I can see him being used for lots of cards

    ReplyDelete