23 June 2010

New Baby


Another flying post (got a bit distracted with the epic tennis match today!).

This is a commission. The backing paper is a parchment from my stash - one I wouldn't mind finding again. It is attached to the card with little pink heart brads.

The image is from the Penny Black Transparent 'Bundle of Joy' set. I have coloured it with copics and cut the sling and flowers out a second time to layer them for a bit of added dimension.

The name & date are computer generated. Fancied using my Forever Friends script stamps but the name would of been as big as the card - maybe next time!

Thanks for passing by.

3 comments:

  1. A great personalised card and such a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and great idea of doing all layering the sling and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete