3 May 2010

Accordion Book in a Box

The last few days I have been busy pottering away in any spare minutes to make this accordion book in a box.

I have used My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow papers so they are all co-ordinated.

Each page is a 6x6 square folded many times, then with a 2" square piece of card put in the middle to keep it stable and act as your blank album page. A square folded in half on the diagonal is the 'hinge' between each page.

The box is also made from 6x6 papers, the top and bottom use 4 squares each, just folded differently so the lid sits over the base. I did then put a few little photos in each page for a friend who has a special birthday today.

1 comment:

  1. I love these little albums and a good idea to pop it into a matching box - this was one of my demos a couple of years ago but I still make them now and then when an occasion arises.

    ReplyDelete