17 March 2010

Owls

Had a very strange moment this morning when I put Create & Craft on the tv one of my cards was on - very random indeed!!

I entered a Forever Friends comp a while back (which I didn't win), at least the card had a small moment of fame!

Anyway, this card I have made a couple of times recently. The backing paper and that used for the oval scallops & large flowers is from a pack called Pocketful of Posies I got cheap somewhere.

The owls are Craftwork Cards with a touch of copic colour to match the papers. Large flowers punched using an SU punch, little flowers, brads and bow from a recent Docrafts goody bag.

I do hope no one got hold of any of my germs after the weekend, feel a bit more like playing today so must be feeling better - bring out the copics!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill....so far no germs.....
    Pleased you are feeling better and up to a bit of crafting...haven't seen any of your coloured images on your blog yet from Saturday?
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - sometime soon - honest!
    My head has been dreadful this week so I've had a craft rest, maybe later though!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    Sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly.
    I love the craftwork cards owls - they are so sweet. The colours are lovely too.
    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete