13 March 2010

The end of Mothers Day!


I stupidly asked my husband what he wanted on a Mothers Day I was to make and he said 'a sheep'.

So here it is!!

The image is stamped from the Papermania Honey and Hugs range. I have added some fluffy stuff to his head and googly eyes.

He (or she I suppose) is then layered using sheets of co-ordinating paper from the range with some coloured card candy to match.

Just for Janet the trusty SU ovals with Mum stamped in the middle!

Apparently he needs to challenge me more next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, I found you :-)

    Why do hubbys do that - mine it just the same!
    I love your cards, they are beautiful.

    I really enjoyed the day yesterday and it was lovely to meet you.

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sheep anyway - but often not a good idea to ask for suggestions from men (it could have been a far worse suggestion)!!!

    ReplyDelete