26 August 2009

First Post


I finally set up a blog! I'm sure there will be some trial and error but at least I managed to add a picture!!
This is the card I made for our last Crafty Bunch meeting. We were given the basic design template to add whatever theme we wanted.
I used one of my new Personal Impressions Cute Characters Stamps which I had to colour in my lovely new Copic pens.
The words were also in the stamp set and the flowers on the template reminded me of quilled flowers (funnily enough!).

3 comments:

  1. Just love this image but I have resisted.....so far...lOl...lOl.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Jill - I told you it was easy. Also welcome to copic colouring, I will be following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland, lovely card and quilling from the Queen of quilling
    Jose

    ReplyDelete